MODULAR CABLE OUTLETS
The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management convenient and deliver an easier installation experience.
– Standby power draw less than 0.1W which over-accomplishes the requirements for the latest EU ErP2014 Lot6 and Energy Star 6.0 (<0,25W standby power consumption, >50% standby efficiency).- Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), and OPP (Over Power Protection).
– Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
– Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and ATX12V v2.01 standards.
– 14cm fan provides excellent airflow and the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly.
– The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management convenient and deliver an easier installation experience.
– Cable free connections between components, daughter boards and main PCB deliver a cleaner and solid ‘Etched Circuit Design’. This improves reliability, airflow and overall lag free communication leading to better cooling performance and a much more quieter operation.
– Super Quiet PSU function as fans only spin up on 60% load, and fans spin at less than 500 RPM before 80% load.
– High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature.
– 80 PLUS Platinum certified for highest efficiency: Under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
– Access 16.8 million colors and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1), available with our P7-Hub (P7-H1). RGB functions can also be controlled through motherboards with 4-Pin RGB configuration.